All on 4 dental implants: Ideal for patients who need to replace all of their upper or lower teeth, the all on four is a system where all of the teeth are mounted on four implants.
Why waste time and money going from one place to another for your dental implants when you can have everything done under one roof, in just one day? We offer our patients the convenience of a one stop shop along with the quality that comes from using the best dental professionals Canada has to offer.
When you come in for your dental implants, we will be ready to give you the care and quality you deserve. At the end of your appointment, you will walk out with a beautiful new smile and teeth that look and feel just like healthy natural teeth. With proper care, your dental implants will be an investment that can last for a lifetime.
People get dental implants for many different reasons, and the number of teeth they need varies greatly. People who lose teeth due to injury or periodontal disease may only need one or two teeth replaced. Those who have serious dental conditions, or who have been through intensive medical interventions like chemotherapy may need a full set of teeth on the upper or lower jaw.
Multiple implants: This is a great choice for patients who need several teeth replaced, but who have healthy gums and want to keep their healthy teeth intact.
Single implants: Popular with patients who have had lost a tooth due to injury or minor dental issues, this is a good alternative to uncomfortable flippers.
Our facility has a lot to offer to current and potential patients:
– Qualified dental experts who understand your anxiety and will go out of their way to make you comfortable
– Everything is under one roof, so you can get your new teeth in one day, in a single appointment
– Flexible financing options for patients who are concerned about whether they can afford the new teeth they need
– A free consultation to discuss your needs and determine what dental implant options are best for you
– Dental sedation that ensures complete comfort while your dental implants are being installed
– Thorough post-procedure checkups that are included in the cost of your implants
Book your free consultation today
If you are considering getting dental implants, call us and book a consultation. We will talk to you about your best options for dental implants and explain exactly how the procedure works. By the time your consultation is over, you will know what will happen and how much it will cost – there will not be any unpleasant surprises. We will also talk to you about monthly payment plans if you are concerned about financing.